Invest into the visual story of your family.
Our goal is to create visual art, digital or printed, or both, that will remain in your families for generations.
It is YOUR choice how to purchase the images:
III. Custom Designed, a-la Carte Service
DIGITAL ONLY PACKAGES
– $100 booking fee applies for all digital packages and your booking is not confirmed/nor reserved until the fee has been paid
– Set number of images for set price – two packages are available
– You will select the images right after the session
– Additional images – $50 each
– Each image can be upgraded to a printed version – see the Wall Art and Prints section
– Money back guarantee – if you don’t select the images, no charges and your booking fee is unconditionally refunded with no images delivered to you
– Images are finalised and made available to you for download within no later than 24 hours after the next business day or your money back
– For as long as you agree for your images to be used for our own promotional activity we will store them on our local storage indefinitely (best effort only) and will provide you digital copies at no extra cost should you misplace your originals.
Mini Collection – $450
– Suitable for small families and coouples only. For extended families see the Standard Collection below
– 8 high resolution digital only images to download from a personalised gallery
– Newborn Photography – your choice of two settings (newborn only) OR Newborn (one setting) + Immediate Family
– Maternity Photography – two settings – individual or with the partner + children. For flying dresses – see the Standard Collection below
– Your selection of props
– The total cost including the booking fee is $550, or $69 per image
Standard Collection – $600
– Suitable for extended families (up to 6 adults and 3 children)
– 12 high resolution digital only images to download from a personalised gallery
– Three settings/props – e.g. newborn alone, newborn with siblings, newborn with family
– Covers up to two Flying Dress photographs for Maternity
– Your selection of props
– The total cost including the booking fee is $700, or $58 per image
Every image from a digital package can be printed that also includes fine retouch and complete pre-print preparation. All prints are performed on museum grade media with the life expectancy of 300 years, subject to the environmental conditions (no humidity and no direct sunlight).
HEIRLOOM PORTRAIT COLLECTION
– Completely custom designed photography for clients interested in large format prints
– Offered as museum grade archival prints or enlargements
– You select every image you want to order from a printed proof presented personally to you
– Complete peace of mind with your purchase. Unconditional money back guarantee if you decide not to go ahead with ordering prints
– Every image is carefully adjusted and balanced for colour, contrast and clarity and thoroughly retouched and prepared for print ensuring high fidelity and correct representation of colours and every detail
– 300 DPI high resolution digital file is included with every print.
– Your choice of media such as acrylic or canvas, more than 400 framing options, various glass (including no glass) and other design options. Everything is produced in Sydney
– Lifetime storage of your digital negatives.
– Session fee is $350 and payable at the consultation. Covers up to four hour session and complimentary make up.
– Images start from $200 for 20×25 mounted print and go up from there. The max size we currently offer is 140×180*.
– Zero-interest payment plans are available when you spend $1000 or more.
* all dimensions are in cm unless specified otherwise.
Regardless of the option you select, we offer personalised design of your images, individual in-studio experience and long lasting memories of your special moment.
For a complete peace of mind we offer complimentary lifetime storage* of your digital files so you have a chance to recover your precious images should anything happen to your copy.
It is completely up to you what to select – please read below for a detailed overview of what is the difference.